The Shiawassee County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested and qualified individuals to serve on the Veterans’ Affairs and Services Committee. The board is recruiting members from all wars and conflicts, must be a Shiawassee County resident, veteran and had an honorable discharge. Persons need to submit a cover letter, resume, discharge papers and recommendation from a chartered veterans’ organization to: Board of Commissioners, 201 N. Shiawassee Street, Corunna, MI 48817 by 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, 2015.

Veterans Affairs, Services was last modified: November 16th, 2015 by Karen Elford