CLOSED AND FOR SALE – The Patsy Lou Fine Used Cars, 1111 E. M-21, in Caledonia Charter Township just east of Owosso, has closed with the properties all for sale.
Signage was placed in front of the main building as well as on the planned sales lot to the west, at M-21 and Hazelton, where a Zephyr gasoline station had been in the 1960s and early 1970s.
The main building for Patsy Lou Fine Used Cars was constructed as a Honda Powerhouse dealership by Gregoricka family members a number of years ago, with the building to the east, along Short Street, used for Yamaha sales. Those operations closed a few years ago, then the property was purchased for Patsy Lou’s Fine Used Cars, which opened about two years ago. (Independent Photos/BILL CONSTINE)